Tuesday 10 October 2017

The Kissing of Frogs & other Kurious-Things, so where's the Prince?

The Kissing of Frogs & other Kurious-Things, 
....so where's the Prince?

Having spent an entire day making youtube material, blogging, tweeting, etsy-ing, tweaking tabs & titles, & posting on forums, photographing, creating another social media website profile...I actually wanted to 'make' something tangible! 

Late last night all domestic chores were complete, Tik-ma-dog had had her last walk, elderly mother attended too ...sit down cup of coffee, watch TV.

Fidget, fidget, fidget.  No, I need to make something, & something I'd not tackled before.

Ta-da!

Kuriology Frog/Toad from Recycled Materals

Frog or toad, he/she this little croaker is quiet cute (if you like that sort of thing!).  I was so pleased with the little guy, it called for a solo youtube slideshow. (below)



Now it is true to say I kissed the frog/toad...but there was no puff of smoke, no thunder flash & no prince.  I'm seriously beginning to think fairy stories are highly over rated.  However, Me thinks this froggie fella & mates is definitely a future creation line for the kuriology etsy shop .  

That is if I find time to make more froggies in between making youtube material, blogging, tweeting, etsy-ing, tweaking tabs & titles, & posting on forums, photographing, & creating social media website profiles.

Stop. I now seem to have gone full circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest.

You can find Kuriology Art for sale on :-https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KuriousThings