Wednesday 4 October 2017

Oddities on ebay.co.uk - the curious creations of Kuriology


Oddities on ebay.co.uk 
 Curious creations of Kuriology 




I'd reached the point where I could not comfortably create more sculptures until I had made some space.  I had exhibited over 300 creations at Helston Museum in June 2017 & that was still the tip of the iceberg of sculptures I had been creating.  

The time has come to let go.... with some Kuriology creations being offered on ebay.co.uk & finally I bit the bullet & opened an etsy shop -  KuriousThings

The ebay auction for the above items in the video ends on Sunday 8th October 2017, but you can still find quirky, weird, individual & unusual creations in my etsy shop/store


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest.

You can find Kuriology Art for sale on :-https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KuriousThings