Tuesday 20 September 2016

Kuriology Art Sculpture from Cornwall on Pinterest

Kuriology Art Sculpture from Cornwall on Pinterest


Kuriology Art Sculptures on Pinterest

Its taken a while to get Kuriology Art Sculptures onto Pinterest.  

I admit not to fully understanding Pinterest. In the past I've used it as a 'scrapbook' depository for images of other peoples work which I like or which have a feature idea upon which I may use.  In a way that is how I shall continue to use it.  

I also believe having Pinterest linked with my other various websites & profiles is 'in theory' supposed to help with website 'google' ratings.

As to how one encourages other people to add your own posted pins to their collections - completely escapes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest.

You can find Kuriology Art for sale on :-https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KuriousThings