Saturday 17 September 2016

FREE Cornwall Countryside Outdoor Cornish Art Sculpture Gallery

FREE Cornwall Countryside Outdoor Cornish Art Sculpture Gallery



Watch above youtube video slideshow

Every day ‘Tik’ my dog has to be walked.  The area where I live is criss-crossed by a spiders’ web of old mining rights of way & public footpaths.
 
It occurred to me I was missing an opportunity to combine both the Cornish countryside & my sculptures.

A veritable outdoor gallery, using the landscape as back drop.

Kuriology Nude Cornish Fairy Boy Sculpture

The idea being each day when I walk ‘Tik’ the dog (& when the weather is suitable) to take one or two sculptures out & photograph them on various gateposts or suitable locations.

Kuriology Paper Mache Bird Sculpture
  

The result; An ongoing growing ‘Cornish Gatepost Gallery’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest.

You can find Kuriology Art for sale on :-https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KuriousThings